Sunday

As the years passed by,people aged,behaviours changed be it for better or for the worst.A quiet person becoming naggy & her words are contradicting I must say.She told me to go n shed some weight BUT she complains if I nvr finish or eat little @ home.Accusing me for wasting food & yet eating lots outside.(WTF!)Sometimes I chose to calm myself & keep quiet abt it.Coz if I replied a few words,I'll get a long long long long lecture.(yawnzzzzz..)It just happen a few hours ago,jus bcoz she's lazy to plug the mini kitchen fan into the extension...she gave me a nagging coz of me & the new cordless phone,she's feeling hot while cooking.(WTH!!!there's extension where you juz need to plug it in.)Being irritated,I told her to buy another cord telephone lah,she continues to nag..i told that replying her will result me getting a long lecture.Guess what she replies... "Ah ah lah". Simple reply but makes me boil.

Kat rumah kena leter,kluar rumah kena leter..haizz,nasib badan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home