Friday

work is a bitch especially when you are busy.everyday sure has a bad day that trigger my short circuit.a pathetic colleague ask as he's packing to go home..eh u got so many things ah.."why nvr tell me earlier,i can help you?"...i juz smirked & said,been doing it since juz now.DUH! got eyes wat...got mouth wat...can always offer ur help earlier..
yesterday,the agent called to ask abt my meal claims..& who can confirm on my late hours of work in the office.Juz told him to contact my lead to check.Blardy fuck,it's just for a measly five dot zero zero dollars lah..think i like to work till late on a saturday issit & still want to bring forward the claim till next payday.sial nye jantan.

friday is here...dunno to stress or not as the day is approaching.but i better make sure i head down to esplanade on sunday to catch Mocca in action during the Mosaic Fest..the happy chirpy tunes from this indon band. i like....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home